Dini Argeo, Waterproof Weighing Indicator – DFWLB (IP68)
1,670.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
Waterproof IP68 digital weighing indicator for industrial environments, easy to install, and use. The IP68 protection degree and the built-in long-life battery make it particularly suitable for automotive and mobile weighing applications. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
Made in Italy
Part No.: DFWLBUK (IP68 DFWLB-3 weight indicator with a built‐in rechargeable battery. ABS case, 5‐key keypad, backlit LCD display. Power supply cord with BS1363 plug/ UK-plug)
Optional firmware: DFWPK; Program for detecting weight peaks or kg to N conversion
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from the keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through the built-in rechargeable battery, with 60h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger (to not use as power adaptor).
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection (optional RS485) on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
- RS232/C bidirectional port is configurable for connection to printer or labeler.
Selectable Function Modes
The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- High-resolution display x 10
- Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
- Lb to Kg converter
- Free conversion factor (for meter and liter counters etc.)
- Weight totalizer
- +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
- Percentage weighing
- Piece counter
The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint, and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.