Laumas W100, Industrial Weight Indicator and Controller
0.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
- Panel mounting
- Weight Indicator – Made in Italy, in DIN case, dimensions 48 x 96 x 130 mm.
- IP54 front panel protection.
- Four-key membrane keyboard.
- Eight indicator led.
- Real time clock/calendar
- Six-digit red LED display, 14 mm height
- RS232 and RS485 ports (Modbus RTU/Laumas ASCII protocol)
- 3 logic inputs, 5 relay outputs
- FUNCTIONS: Tare weight zero setting, Automatic zero setting at power-on, Gross weight zero tracking, Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare, Semi-automatic zero, Displaying of the maximum weight value reached (peak)
- The indicator can be used as a remote display with setpoint.
- 12 groups selection by 5 setpoint via external selector switch or
contact (option on request).
- OIML R76:2006 approved, class III, 10000 divis. 0.2μV/VSI
- OIML R61 approved – WELMEC Guide 8.8:2011 (M.I.D.)
- A/D converter 24bit (16000000 points) 4.8 kHz
- Display range 999999
- The instrument can be configured and managed using the free “Instrument Manager” PC software which you can download from
- Some optional features: 16-bit Analog output: 0/4-20 mA; 0-5/10 V; ±5/10 V
- OIML R76:2006, class III, 3×10000 divisions, 0.2 μV/VSI / OIML R61 – WELMEC Guide 8.8:2011 (MID)
- UL Recognized component – Complies with the United States and Canada standards
- Complies with the Eurasian Custom Union standards
- CERTIFICATIONS ON REQUEST
Conformity assessment (initial verification) in combination with Laumas weighing module
Support for metric label (dimensions: 124x77x1.5 mm)
NMI Trade Approved – Complies with the Australian standards for legal use with third parties
Complies with the regulations of the Russian Federation for legal use with third parties
WEIGHT INDICATOR – LAUMAS