Dini Argeo, Waterproof Stainless Steel Digital Weight Indicator – DFWLID (IP68)
2,080.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
IP68 waterproof Stainless Steel weight indicator with a digital weight display that is easy to use, versatile, and provides high-performing.
Large display 40mm big colored backlit display gives a clear view of the weight and helps the user during the weighing operations. The wide range of available functions and interfaces makes it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Fitted with a built-in rechargeable battery. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76/EN 45501).
Made in Italy
Part No.: DFWLID-3 (Weight indicator with battery and external battery charger. IP68 stainless steel case, 40mm LCD display with color backlit, and 5 waterproof keys.)
Optional firmware: DFWPK; Program for detecting weight peaks or kg to N conversion
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 40mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Color and brightness of the backlighting, customizable from Setup.
- Easy to clean stainless steel IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 243x145x78,4mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from the keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through the built-in rechargeable battery, with 40h operating time, and fitted with an external battery charger.
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection (optional RS485) on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
- RS232/C bidirectional port is configurable for connection to printer or labeler.
- Automatic tare
- Presettable tare
- Printing in 1, 2, or 3 copies
- Data transmission to PC
- High-Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option)
The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Input-output (on request)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint, and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.