Laumas TLS Digital-Analog Weight Transmitter
0.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
Weight transmitter/indicator with six-digit red LED display (8 mm height). Four-key keypad for the system calibration. Six indicator led. Dimensions: 123 x 92 x 50 mm.
- 16-bit Analog output: 0/4-20 mA; 0-5/10 V; ±5/10 V
- RS485 port (Modbus RTU/Laumas ASCII protocol)
- 2 logic inputs, 2 optorelays logic outputs
- Mounting on Omega/DIN rail for back panel or junction box
- Box versions: IP67, IP67 ATEX II 3GD as options
- A/D converter 24bit (16000000 points) 80 Hz
- Display range 999999
- Connections to: PLC via analog output, PC/PLC via RS485 (up to 99 instruments with line repeaters, upto 32 without line repeaters), Remote display via RS485;
- Connection upto 8 load cells in parallel by junction box
- Digital filter to reduce the effects of weight oscillation.
- FUNCTIONS: Tare weight zero setting, Automatic zero setting at power-on, Gross weight zero tracking, Semi-automatic tare (net/gross weight) and preset tare, Semi-automatic zero, Displaying of the maximum weight value reached (peak)
- Theoretical calibration (via keyboard) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 8 points).
- Direct connection between RS485 and RS232 without converter.
- Hysteresis and setpoint value setting.
- The instrument can be configured and managed using the free “Instrument Manager” PC software which you can download from
- OIML R76:2006, class III, 3×10000 divisions, 0.2 μV/VSI / OIML R61 – WELMEC Guide 8.8:2011 (MID)
- UL Recognized component – Complies with the United States and Canada standards
- Complies with the Eurasian Custom Union standards
- CERTIFICATIONS ON REQUEST
Conformity assessment (initial verification) in combination with Laumas weighing module
Support for metric label (dimensions: 124x77x1.5 mm)
NMI Trade Approved – Complies with the Australian standards for legal use with third parties
Complies with the regulations of the Russian Federation for legal use with third parties
Weight transmitter/indicator with six-digit red LED display (8 mm height).