Weight indicator for Ex areas classified as hazardous. ATEX/IECEx marking:
II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for gas
II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP65 X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for dust.
ATEX/IECEx marking with intrinsically safe connection for load cells:
II 3G Ex nR [ia] IIC T6 Gc X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for gas
II 3D Ex tc [ia] IIIC T85°C Dc IP65 X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for dust.
Suitable to realize weighing, dosing and automation systems. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 17-key high thickness waterproof keyboard.
- LCD display with backlight as standard with 6 25 mm digits.
- Satin IP68 stainless steel enclosure.
- Suitable for use on the table, column or wall.
- Dimensions: 280x143x185mm.
- Up to 10.000e or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d OIML approved version and CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use.
- Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS (3 from the keyboard).
- Internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- 24-bit sigma-delta A/D converter, up to 200 conv./sec. with automatic frequency selection.
- Board protection case inside the box.
- Calibration and digital Set-Up from the keyboard.
- Instrument management and configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- 4 channels (for single weighing system).
- Power supply from 110-240Vac line or 12-24 Vdc Max. 25.2W (optional power cable).
- Connection with up to 8 load cells of 350 Ohm.
- Functions: Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission, selectable function command, on/off switching, database of 30 tares, 2 Numeric IDs, keyboard lock, repetition of last printout made.
- SELECTABLE FUNCTIONS:
– High Resolution Weighing x 10.
– Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
– Formula weighing.
– +/- Check weighing.
– Percentage weighing.
– Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with ALMEM Alibi memory option).
– In/Out Truck weighing.
– Set Point Control (with DFIO option).
- RS232/C bi-directional port configurable for connection to printer/labeller in safe zone.
- RS232/C bi-directional port configurable for PC, PLC, additional remote display, in safe zone.
- Specific programme (MSTSLV code) to use the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- FUNCTIONING MODES:
Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows the user to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows the user to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.