3590EKR “ENTERPRISE”: Weight Indicator with Transport Case for Industrial Applications
0.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
Multifunction high performance digital weight indicator in Rack version, complete with 4 connectors for linking the platforms, built-in rechargeable battery with charger, and case. Particularly suitable for mobile weighing applications. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- 3590EXP series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for optional printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5 kg.
- 25-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.
- Backlit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.
- Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.
- Permanent time/date and data storage.
- Fitted with alibi memory.
- Functions available with the DINITOOLS utility:
– Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC, complete with the calibration data of each instrument.
– Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Selection of the programme language directly in the set-up.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Fitted with 4 connectors for connection up to 4 platforms with AF08 software (up to 2 with AF03, 1 with AF09).
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue 350-Ohm (or 45 1000-Ohm) load cells.
- Connectable with the main digital load cells available on the market.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
- All versions are fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Available on panel:
– One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
- Available on internal side:
– Two RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module, and optional interfaces.
– One RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge reader.
– Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard.
– 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
– 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).