TPW “E-FORCE”: NEW Electric powered traction pallet truck scale – Dini Argeo™
16,880.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
Innovative pallet truck scale with electric traction tiller. The TPW “E-FORCE” combines the benefits of electric pallet trucks with the precision of a Dini Argeo hand pallet truck scale.
- Made in Italy
- Professional pallet jack scale.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 1200 kg. / 0.1 kg – high accurcy & precsion
- 2 years warranty on the weighing instruments.
- Inspection and calibration certificate by a 3rd party ESMA/DAC approved lab included.
- The use of an electric traction tiller guarantees greater efficiency during load handling operations.
- Vacuum servo always active during all work phases for the operator’s safety.
- 100 g division for highly accurate weighing.
- Silent and compact, it helps to reduce noise emissions in the working environments.
- The lightest electric traction tiller on the market: its reduced weight guarantees operator comfort, even in manual mode.
- The ergonomic handle allows great maneuvering precision and speed in operations.
- Thanks to the removable key, once the work operations are completed, it is possible to turn off the pallet truck engine and park it in the desired place, in total safety.
- The two electric wheels allow greater stability to the pallet truck scale, even in the rest position.
- Easy and quick to recharge, thanks to the removable battery.
- The innovative “EASY-LIFT” system lightens load-lifting operations.
Model: Dini Argeo, TPW “E-FORCE”
Available on backorder
- Electric traction tiller features
- OLED display with configuration keyboard.
- Working autonomy: up to 8 h, depending on use, load, and slope (3 to 5 h for standard use). Unlimited autonomy with the purchase of the optional additional battery code “E-PACK”.
- Power supply: through removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery (optional fast recharge in 2 h).
- Charger included. Recharge time about 8 h.
- Tiller with an ergonomic handle, IP54.
- Stain-resistant rubber steering wheels.
- Maximum reachable speed: 5 km/h.
- Maximum slope: 5% (with load) – 15% (without load).Features of the pallet truck scale
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Fork lifting height 200 mm.
- Light and easy to handle. Weight: about 121 kg (unpackaged).
- Oven-fire painted structure in extra thick steel.
- Double loading polyurethane rollers.
- 4 stainless-steel IP68 load cells for legal-for-trade use, IP67 load cells for internal use.
- Weight indicator is IP65 STAINLESS STEEL waterproof case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large backlit 25mm LCD display, which is clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and 17-key functional waterproof keypad, with an indication for quick access to main functions and regulations.
- Standard supply with an extractable rechargeable long-lasting battery, with INSTAPLUG reversible quick coupling connector. Fitted with a battery charger.
- The operating time is of about 80 hours of continuous use or one month with the typical non-continuous use, thanks to its auto power-saving function.
- Programmable auto power-saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with a 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger (about 8-hour charging time).
- Fitted with a thermal printer as standard.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to a printer, with a customizable print format.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, radio modem, or portable terminal.
- IR input for remote control management.
- The product is fully compliant with the Machinery Directive.
- Available in CE-M approved version.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 1200 kg. / 0.1 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02% of the maximum capacity in the version for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the approved version.
|Scale Capacity Range (Platform)|