Dini Argeo, Digital Weight Indicator – DFWL
1,140.00 AED (Excl. VAT)
High performance and reliability at a competitive price. The DFWL digital weight indicator is versatile and easy to program and use. The wide range of available functions and interfaces, make it suitable for many different kinds of industrial and commercial weighing applications. Suitable for the platform weighing applications, pallet truck scales, forklifts, and automotive. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination, for use on the table, column, or wall. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
Made in Italy
Part No.: DFWL-1
Optional firmware: DFWPK; Program for detecting weight peaks or kg to N conversion
- Weight indicator with ABS case, 25mm backlit LCD display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for showing the active functions. 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from the keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc.
- Power supply: 12V power unit included (if connected it excludes the battery supply) or 4 AA batteries (not included), operating time about 40 hours.
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
- RS232/C bidirectional port is configurable for connection to printer or labeler.
Selectable Function Modes
The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- High-resolution display x 10
- Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
- Lb to Kg converter
- Free conversion factor (for meter and liter counters etc.)
- Weight totalizer
- +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
- Percentage weighing
- Piece counter
The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint, and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.