Weight indicator with a big touch screen display, for ATEX 2 & 22 hazardous zones.
II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for gases
II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP65 X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for dust.
ATEX/IECEX marking with intrinsically safe connection for load cells:
II 3G Ex nR [ia] IIC T6 Gc X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for gases.
II 3D Ex tc [ia] IIIC T85°C Dc IP65 X (0°C<= Ta <=50°C) for dust.
Suitable for advanced industrial applications, it’s fitted with 3 serial ports, Ethernet communication port, configurable printouts and integrated alibi memory.
CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 5,7′ colour touch screen display.
- Multilanguage software.
- 15-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.
- 3-way control light.
- Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen.
- Stainless steel waterproof enclosure, with new IP68 protection system.
- Dimensions: 280x143x185mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Alibi memory as standard, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD to record the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
- Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the configuration.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with automatic frequency selection and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels for weight reading (up to 2 in E-AF03 version).
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- Power supply from 110-240Vac line or 12-24 Vdc Max. 25.2W
- Fully customised applications can be created independently from the integrated development area:
– Specific weighing softwares according to customer requirements
– Tailor-made weighing softwares to replace terminals in existing installations
– Wizards, messaging for the operator
– Serial port management, protocol customization
– Complete digital I/O management
– Sequential or simultaneous automations
– Data entry, tailor-made archives
- 1 Internal serial ETHERNET port, for connection to the company computer system (excludes a serial port).
- 2 RS232 serial ports on terminals, for connection to printer, PC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS485/RS232 serial port on terminals, for connection to weight repeater,remote scale, badge readers or digital load cells.
- 4 serial optoisolated outputs, up to 16 with optional board.
- 2 serial optoisolated inputs, up to 8 with optional board.
- Profibus or Modbus/TCP interface to install in safety zone.
- External Profinet, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CANopen and DeviceNet interface to install in safety zone. (optional, only with standard AF01 weighing program).
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for fast wireless programming of archives, via PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Analog output DAC16O requires IOEXPB expansion board.
SOFTWARES AND APPLICATIONS
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (standard)
- AF02: Piece/quantity counting (optional)
- AF03: Weighbridges – Vehicle In/Out (optional)
- AF04: Statistical check of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price computing and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF08: Static wheel and axle weighing with 2 or more pads (optional)
- AF09: Software for dynamic or static axle weighing with 1 or 2 pads (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
- BATCH: Software for multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional, requires IOEXPB expansion board)