This meter has been designed according to IEC-1010 concerning electronic measuring instruments with an overvoltage category CAT Ill 600Vand pollution 2. Follow all safety and operating instructions to ensure that the meter is used safely and is kept in good operating condition.
With proper use and care, the digital meter will give you years of satisfactory service.
- Display: 2000 counts
- Auto Ranging
- Auto Power Off
- Non-Contact AC Voltage Detection: >50V AC
- Diode: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer: <50Ω
- MaxImum Volue Hold
- Data Hold
- Low Battery Display
- Retractable Tip for Safe StorageNon-Contact AC Voltage Detection: >50V AC
- Auto range and manual range.
- Voltage Between Terminals And Earth Ground: 600V DC or AC
- Operating altitude: 2000 meters (7000 ft.) maximum
- Display: 20 mm LCD
- Show Value: 1999 (3 1/2)
- Polarity indication: ” – ” indicates negative polarity.
- Over range Indication: Display “OL”
- Sampling time approx. 0.4 second
- Unit showing: showing of function and electrical capacity.
- Low battery indication: ‘ ‘ displayed
- Automatic power off time: 15 min.
- Power supply: 1.5Vx2 AAA Battery
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃(32℉ to 104℉)
- Storage temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (10℉ to 122℉)
- Dimension (LxWxH): 208x38x29mm
- Weight: approx. 110g (including battery)
- Order Ref. Number: MS8211C15L
- Safety rating: CE(EMC+LVD) ETL CAT II 600V RoHS
AC/DC 600 V