- Job title: Weighing Scales Service Engineers and Technicians
- Job Ref: W-WS-210802
Scope of work:
- Do Installation, troubleshooting, repair, testing, and calibration of industrial weighing scales, weighbridges, silo & hopper tank weighing system, conveyer weighing, crane load cells
- Retail label printing scale setup & programming
- Set-up and programming industrial process weight controllers, including weighing cut-off systems, batching
- Weighbridge and advance weighing applications software installation & setup
- Engineering/Diploma degree in Mechatronics, Instrumentation or Industrial Electronics
- Experience of minimum 2 years related to the same scope of work
- All applicants must be able to understand our products models and specs in a very short period
- Clear English language speaking
- Must be: Fast learner, strong personality, highly disciplined
- 100% physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment
- Skilled in installing and setup; computer weighing software and printers
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Holding a UAE driving license
- All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
- Candidates should be able to provide any required references, supporting documents, certificates, or letters
- Candidates should be able to pass a pre-employment assessment test on the mentioned or required skills
Fill out the below form and upload your CV with a clear recent photo
To apply, send an email as per the following instructions: –
A) Send your CV with a clear recent photo to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Indicate the job title & its reference number in the email subject area
C) Reply back on the below questions in the email body: –
- Do you have experience in weighbridge installation? if yes, how many installations you have done?
- Do you have experience in silo or hopper tank installations? if yes, how many installations you have done?
- What are your higher educational qualifications?
- What languages do you speak?
- Brief why you would be the ideal candidate for the position you are applying for?
- Where do you stay (city & area)?
- Do you have a UAE car driving license?
- What is the type of your visa?
- How long is your notice period?