- Job title: Technical Operations Coordinator/ Officer
- Job Ref: W-OPS-210709
- Salary: 4,000-5,000 AED
- Opening: 1
- Career Level: Middle – Senior
- Location: Dubai International City – UAE
- Related Industry: Industrial weighing scales, measuring instruments, instrumentation & process control, industrial automation.
Scope of work
- Coordination and monitoring of production, installation, troubleshooting, repair, testing, and calibration, service, and delivery of weighing scales, measuring instruments, gauges, industrial process control & automation controllers, and devices
- Handle stock control
- Handle staff training
- Prepare cost sheet, BOM, and BOQ for technical works
- Handle technical communication with customers and suppliers
- Computer software setup, peripherals connection, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Support and handle technical work when required
- Technical knowledge: Establishing and maintaining a strong knowledge base and guidance.
- More than 3 years of experience in technical works, operations coordination, and supervision with trading or contracting companies similar to our business.
- Skilled and experienced in customer after-sales service and technical support
- Skilled and experienced in computer basic setup
- Skilled and experienced in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, reading technical & civil drawings
- Experience certificate/s related is a required (for all experienced applicants)
- Able to understand our products and services in a very short period
- Should have an overall awareness of mechatronics products
- University/ Diploma degree preferably as an Engineer in Mechatronics, Instrumentation or Industrial Electronics
- Fluent in English with a clear accent
- Professional/Excellent in business communication, ethics, etiquettes
- Minimum typing speed: 25WPM
- Highly disciplined and organized to meet all requested works by the stakeholders with excellent results and performance
- Must be: Fast learner, confident personality, 100% physically fit
- All information provided in your application or CV must be accurate and carefully selected.
- Candidates should be able to provide any required references, supporting documents, certificates, or letters
- Candidates should be able to pass a pre-employment assessment test on the mentioned or required skills
Fill out the below form and upload your CV with a clear recent photo